top of page
Person in Boom Lift

 Which ticket do I need?

  • Why do I need a licence or ticket?
    The Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Regulations in Queensland (under section 19 of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011) state that employers or businesses have a legal obligation to provide their staff, visitors and contractors with a safe workplace - referred to as their duty of care. ​ The law requires that operators of plant equipment must undergo activity-based instruction and training, and that verbal instruction alone is not sufficient because it lacks written proof of competency evidence. ​ The training courses that we offer will provide you with knowledge and skills required to safely and efficiently operate plant and equipment, as well as providing the evidence of competency you need. We provide realistic working warehouse environments, simulating 'real world' outcomes, instilling confidence and promoting correct working practices. See our training courses.
  • Which licence or ticket do I need?
    It can be difficult to know which is the right ticket for the type of work you are doing. If you are not sure which ticket you need for your upcoming work or project, look at the table below to identify which ones you need. evidence of competency you need Working over 2m high Scissor Lifts and Small Boom Lifts WHAT YOU NEED Ticket: Work Safely at Heights
Which ticket do I need?
bottom of page