> Funded Training > CSQ Funding > For Construction Workers > CSQ Evidence Required

CSQ Evidence Required - Construction Workers

In addition to proof of identity such as Medicare Card and Drivers Licence, you will be asked to provide evidence that you are working in, or unemployed from, the building and construction industry. 

This includes one (1) of the following:

Employer Letter confirming your employment details (for employed construction workers)

Employer Letter Example.jpg

Download this Word Employer Letter Template.

This letter must confirm your employment, role and duties. It must be on letter head and signed by the employer.

relevant current licence such as a QBCC or ESO licence (for employed or unemployed construction workers)

approved licence.jpg

Only Queensland licences on this list are approved evidence by CSQ.

CSQ do not accept Interstate Licences as evidence. In that case please provide another form of evidence such as a QLeave Membership Statement or  Employer Letter.

A current QLeave Long Service Leave Statement (for employed or unemployed construction workers)

Q Leave Statement Final.jpg



This must show your name and credits within the last 4 years.


You can get this from QLeave Online Services.

Log on > View Details > My Service Credits

ABN/ACN registration showing ownership AND a copy of an invoice detailing work undertaken for a client (for self employed)

You can get a copy of your ABN from the Australian Business Register



Invoice example.jpg

A Separation Certificate (for unemployed construction workers)

Employment Separation Certificate pg1.jpg
Employment Separation Certificate pg2.jpg

A separation certificate can be obtained from your former employer. 

Learn more about the Employment Separation Certificate, and download the form from the Australian Government.

Statutory declaration confirming you have been unemployed for less than 4 years (for unemployed construction workers)

stat dec.jpg

This must be signed by a Justice of the Peace.

Once you have your evidence, complete the CSQ Eligibility Form for Construction Workers, Unemployed Construction Workers, or Self Employed.


CSQ-PROVIDER-logo_secondary REV.png