top of page

> Funded Training > CSQ Funding > Construction Worker Approved Licences

CSQ Approved Licences - Construction Workers

CSQ approved licences can be used as evidence of being an eligible worker, unemployed eligible worker, or self employed.   These licences cover Builders, Trade Contractors, Mechanical Services and Electrical as outlined in the table below.

approved licence.jpg

Please note: CSQ do not accept Interstate Licences as evidence. In that case please provide another form of evidence such as an Employer Letter.

An example of a QBCC Licence

Check if you're eligible for CSQ funding as a Construction Worker, Unemployed Construction Worker, or Self Employed.


CSQ-PROVIDER-logo_secondary REV.png
bottom of page